Took the test today

Status
Not open for further replies.

clueless26

Reaction score
Today I am a couple days late on my period so i decided it was time to take a test. I did try and plan when my ovulation was to get a end result and today it looks as if it has work. I did the test today and it said "Pregnant 1-2 weeks". I was excited, scared, and nervous when I saw the result. This will be my first baby so I am truely getting scared. I have 9 months to get even more scared. Last week and a little the week before I started feeling like nothing I was eating was what I wanted and that I didn't even want to eat some meals during the day. I haven't been eating a lot and I dont even feel hungry. I just get cuz I know I need to eat. Anyone else feeling like this? This may sound silly as well but I have been sneezing like crazy lately as well even after my cold went away. I googled sneezing during pregnancy and some mums have had this. Do any of you feel like this? I told my hubby today after he woke up that I was pregnant. I think he's excited, but men don't say much. He said "Your pregnant already... that was easy" haha Men are crazy!! I've just taken one test...... should I take another one? What do I do next? I have no clue! According to the net... it says the baby should be due on July 29th, 2010.

firstly many congratulations and welcome to PF :wave:
i think the hunger was one of the first things i found with being pregnant :D lots of luck on your 9month journey :D

Firstly welcome to the forum and HUGE congrats! :D

If you got a twin pack of digital tests then wait a week and take the other test. It's nice to see that conception indicator change to say 2-3 weeks as things progress! But dont worry if it doesnt change in exactly a week. They are only based on average levels so while my second one changed when I expected, I did go and get a 2nd twin pack and the first one of those I took didnt move when I expected. I did one again a few days later and it moved up then.

Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! You don't need to test again but many people do (about 25 times in my case :lol:). If you call your doctors surgery and tell them you've had a positive test they'll let you know what usually happens in your area - some areas suggest that you go to see the doctor, although they usually don't test again if you've had a positive test at home, and in some places they just ask you to make a booking appointment with your midwife when you get to about 8 weeks.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, and welcome to Pregnancy Forum! :wave:

:wave: Welcome to Pregnanacy forum :D

Congratulations :)

Welcome to PF, and huge congrats on your BFP!! :dust:

Huge congrats on your BFP!! And welcome to PF xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I have been feeling exactly the same as you, i feel like i dont want to eat anything at all but of course am trying to force myself as i know i should. I have also been sneezing but i don't know if its just the time of year really :s
I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

Congratulations :dust: OMG i remember first finding out eeek!!!

just to let everyone know I am no longer preg..... :( went to hospital yesterday they took some blood and urine samples and both preg test came back neg :( I'm completely heartbroken as this was the 1st time i ever got preg :( I was only 5 weeks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back