positive test today!

cazbully

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm v new to this.

Took a pregnancy test today on the off chance i had conceived on honeymoon and bang there it was a big fat positive.

Still can't believe it and i haven't broken the news to my husband yet as we're moving house this weekend - i like to do everything all at once!!!

The test said 1-2 weeks, when should i go to the doctors?

xxxx

1-2 weeks is based from conception so ur actually approx 3-4 weeks pregnant (more likely 4) it's counted from the 1st day of ur last period. Book into ur docs asap,they won't do much except refer u to mw but the sooner the better in case u have any problems. Congratulations by the way xx

Yay congratulations! We are expecting our honeymoon baby too - I think lots of sex and being relaxed obviously works wonders! I agree with Emmamb re timings/docs etc xx

Congratulations and welcome hun x

Good luck with your moving!

hi Girls,

thanks so much for the posts - well i shall book the appointment asap with the doctors but i have to tell my husband first! i was away with work last and didn't want to tell him over the phone.

I think you're right about the honeymoon sex jodied, same thing happened to one of my best friends.

xxxx

Congratulations!
I live in Oz so it may be different, but I went for my doc appointment on Tuesday (I was 5+3). He referred me for a dating scan at 7 weeks, but when I called, I was advised to have it later. Although I'm really impatient, I feel that we'll see more at 8 weeks anyway...plus, it will only be another 4 weeks after that until 12 weeks scan!

Get yourself to the docs, even if it is just to share your secret with someone else! Good luck

:love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back