positive pregnancy test today!

Jen23

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I just found out I am pregnant today and am very shocked. You can see from my signature I had a very premature baby in November who is actually 7 1/2 months but only 4 months corrected. I will be very happy in a few days, it just needs to sink in.

My periods hadn't settled down into a routine yet so no idea how pregnant I am. I think i had my implantation bleed on monday, how pregnant does this make me? I had a feeling I was pregnant so took a test yesterday which was negative but todays was positive on a first response test, so am i under 2 weeks pregnant?

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to getting to know you all better,

Jenny (hoping to go overdue!)

Based on a 28 day cycle you would have ovulated around day 14 and had implantation at around day 21 so I would presume you are currently 11dpo (days post ovulation).
My guess is that you are about 4.5 weeks pregnant. If you are like me and havent got a 28 day cycle (mine was 38) you add the difference in dates to the day you had ovulated, for example, If I had a 28 day cycle then I shouldve ovulated around the 14th, instead as I had a 38 day cycle I didnt ovulate until the 24th which then alters due dates.
Hope this info helps

Just realised that you dont know your LMP date, so I would take it as being a 28 day cycle which would give you a due date of March 16th. I used THIS site and counted mondays date as being day 21 so your LMP had you had one wouldve been around the 9th June which makes you around 3.5 weeks pregnant

Thanks for that, sounds about right but I guess I ll find out for sure at my first scan.

Im excited now, it will be great for my DS to have a sister or brother so close in age, just hard work for mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back