Took me 4 years to conceive - here to offer advice to others

sammy said:
I too am goign through the same problem as yourself- I just can't fall pregnant.
I had an eating disorder when I was much younger and I fear that this is the cause. It concerns me that I'm infertile.
I'm about to go and get all the checks that are necessary. I'm quite worried.

Hi Sammy,

How long have you been trying? It's good that you are going to get things checked out so you know you are doing something about it and in the right track etc.

One thing you will find out from this site is that you are not alone.

Kelly,

Thanks for your update too, some doctors don't have any manners or feelings for how we feel at all. I felt like a lab rat on many occasion and sometimes I think they just don't realise we are humans with feelings !!

Keep us posted :)

Just wanted to re post this as more TTC'ers are posted on here and I just wanted to say again it can happen !

Yay! Thanks Minikins!
What a great post! It's really helped me.
We've been TTC for almost a year now since I m/c last year. It just doesn't seem to be happening for us and it's hard to keep positive and not get obsessive.
Great to read your post. It's really helped.
So happy for you too that you've got such a bonnie lad now!
Lucyx

It's so hard not to be obsessive with it but it's better if you try and get on as the more obsessive you get the worse it gets for you and OH.

I remember waiting about 2 years before I started to panic and that was still two years of panic which I wish i didn't have.

Good luck to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back