Over 30 and trying to conceive

Reaction score
I am at my friends and we are both trying to conceive (obviously not with each other). We are both over 30 ( 32 and 36) and recently married and are desperate to conceive :cry: . Have used wee wee sticks to predict ovulation but as yet no BFP. I've been trying for 10 months and my friend has been trying for over 2 years. I am also very aware of my CM. We would be very grateful for any handy hints or suggestions.

I would also like to put on a ticker chart but don't know how to put it on this site HELP!

Hi

Go to www.snugglepie.com to create the ticker, there are also instructions to download. Choose the middle line of text, and cut and paste it into your signature on this site. Might make more sense when you look on the site.

No tips on TTC unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. All I keep hearing is stop trying, which is impossible isnt it??!!

Good luck

Kim xx

thats very much for the ticker info Kim. You're right it is impossible to stop trying , but lets hope we have some luck in the near future.

Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC. We all know what you are going through. Hope you get a BFP soon!

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!

Hi

I see there is a problem with your ticker, seems I may have mislead you sorry. Can anyone give any advice how to fix this as I am useless!!

Kim xx

Glad you got that sorted, what a great ticker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back