too much bd??

franky

Reaction score
As a very inexperienced tcc'er i am looking for advice.

Warning of possible tmi :eek:

i Ov on saturday or sun, not sure which but had ewcm on sun.
We bd on Thurs,Fri, sat,sun and mon. In your experience is this good kind of times when I should be doing the bd?

I want to bd again just to give us the best chance but I am scared that my DH will think that i am only doing the bd just to get pg. To be honest I am coz he was lucky if I was up for it 3 times a week now we have done it every day for 5 days.

As its our first cycle ttc I am not sure when the right time is and if I am doing it too much. Dont want to get obsessive just yet :wink
Any help would be greatly appreciated

x

i think youre in with a very good shout! :hug:

i wouldnt worry about your o/h - if he's not complaining then dont be worried!

Hi Franky. There is absolutely no harm in bding every day, in fact, the more you do it around your ov time, the better chances you stand to conceive! unless your husband has been diagnosed with low sperm count, in which case it is advisable to bd every other day or every couple of days.

But the day you have the EWCM isn't necessarily the day you ovulate. Ovulation takes place straight after you have the EWCM, usually between 24 and 48h! so i'd say your bding time was good, but as you don't know for sure which day you ovulated, i'd carry on bding for another day or two. Good luck :hug:

your in with a good shout, when i was ttc we bd'ed every DAY except the odd day off and often did it 2 times in a day :oops: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back