Too many A's?

Needhelp

Reaction score
Hi all,

We hopefully find out gender next week (excited!), so having fun brainstorming both gender names.

How about Clara Amelia for a girl? We love both names, but not sure if they work together?

Boys names are still a work in progress - we're clueless either way! :)

Clara Amelia just reminds me of Doctor Who, as both these names are the names of two of the Doctor's companions :)

mind you, I love both names, but not together because of this reason haha

lol yes clara Amelia is very dr who, but doesnt mean you cant have them. i think it rings nicely

Haha, hubby is a big Dr Who fan and suggested Clara. I suggested Amelia just because I liked the name and after posting this we clicked they were both Dr Who! I also like Clara Alexis but just not sure. Thank you for opinions! Still stuck on boy names.:D

Thanks all - we are having a BOY so back to the drawing board! :D

Aaaahhhhh congrats on the boy :)
I'm sure you'll pick him a lovely name.
So hard picking one isn't it. I've narrowed mine to 3 girls and 3 boys names (I'm only 9 weeks)
I'll probably change them by 40 weeks lol .

Do you want a short or long name ? Middle name ?

Usually a short 1st name goes better with a Long middle name an vice versa . They seem more balanced. Also depend on your surname .

Do you want a traditional name Jonathan, Matthew, Christopher, Henry
Or a more modern and quirky one like Rufus, Oscar, oli, Tyler ?

We had no girl names, I only liked A names but her surname would have been A and middle name A. So was too much A's but we are also having a boy!

Congrats on team blue.

We have a name sorted too, thankfully we had one boys name picked.

xxxx

Thanks all. Really don't have a clue! We have a Noah already. I quite like Riley, Jack and Alexis (though people keep telling me Riley and Alexis sound too girly? I always thought they were for either?). My husband likes Jacob and Nathan. I'd like a middle name for him too, but need to sort the first name first! :D We've written a huge list on the noticeboard, so may just have to see what he looks like!

All part of the fun! John Smith did make me laugh JoJo - you never know! ;p Congrats on team blue RusselMuscle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back