Tonight, a miracle has occurred..

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I put Odhrán to bed.. awake, he seen me leave the room, heard me go down the stairs, didn't cry and is snoring :love: :love: Is there a hallelujah smiley?? :lol: The past 2 nights he hasn't woke once, usually 2-3 times a night, he must have heard me talking about moving him into his own room :lol:

It's a lotttt later than expected, but definitely a step in the right direction :)

My dad called round at 10, so he was up a bit later and ended up falling asleep on him, I just carried him up, I was a bit annoyed :blush: because I wanted to try it out again, but my daddy called round because he knows I'm on my own, big softy x

:love: that is awesome! lets hope the little man keeps up the hard work!! x

At least you know he can do it now! Clever boy :yay:

I know, and I feel so much better for him because he's going to sleep relaxed rather than fighting and crying, long may it last.. How's Tobys mouth? Anymore teeth? x

Number 13 just came through today! Just poking through the gum though so he's still miserable but he's still been sleeping ok...just chewing on his hand all day! He seems to be getting better with them as he gets older, thank God! x

13?! My god, poor Toby! That's a lot of teeth :lol: Do you give him anything for it? Odhráns 4th has just came through.. I give him some medicine if it gets really bad x

He's had medicine for the last couple of nights - nothing ele seems to work very well for these ones! He slept well again last night though so hopefully it's through enough not to hurt him so much now x

Yay odhran!!!! Well done :)

Is there anything more amazing than a miracle? :lol: half 8 last night! In bed, self soothed with 2oz of bottle, put his dummy in and went asleep, stirred at 5 for his dummy but back asleep until 10! :oooo: this is too good to be true! X

Wow that's really good! Self sooth are 2 words that Oscar needs to learn and fast lol x

How's the wee man doing tonight?
Hope he's being as good! X

10 past 9 tonight! Seen me walk out of the room and everything! I don't mind if we aren't bang on a time every night, give it an hour either way to start off with :)

Amy, Odhran just learned that at 1yr 1month :oooo: tbh I thought it would never happen, he would be up to 6am sometimes, don't know myself now x

In bed again for 9 tonight, seen me leave and heard me go downstairs :) this is too good be true, I'm going to keep putting it in here each night to keep me on track with the pattern x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back