Tonight, a miracle has occurred..

I really do :blush: its so nice to see him relaxed and cosy rather than crying and getting himself into a state.. its nice having a bit of alone time at nights I must admit x

That's awesome Jen - go you two! Woo! Yo! :yay:

:yay: youre such a fabby mummy, well done!

Tonight was 10 past 10 but that was because we had been out and had late dinner and I might have had him a little over excited :lol: but he was put in his cot wide and awake and not a peep when I went downstairs :cloud9: Is it wrong that I am actually loving this? It's such a better routine for us both! x

Ur doing fab!!! Well done u!! Cab I say told u soooooo Pmsl :) xxx

I know mrs, it's a long time coming but he's doing so well x

Last night was 10, he cried a little when I left but he was extremely tired.. The past 3 days I have put him in his cot for naptime, and it's working a treat! He has a longer sleep and I get to bang about down here and get things done, so when he wakes he is so refreshed, gets some food then we can spend the rest of the day to ourselves :love:

im so pleased for yoU!! wohoo! i love the "me" time iget in the evening! :love:

I'm so used to having him there to the early hours! When he's in bed now I don't know myself x

I can't wait until we get to sleeping through.... then me & OH can finally get some sleep and stop near killing each other through tiredness!

Still early days chick :hug: it does get better xxx

9.30 tonight, about 10 seconds of crying when I left the room and now he is out cold x

Sorry I'm making sure I put it in every night :blush:

How is Linzie? x

Don't apologise chick, I'm actually proper pleased for you! :D

Linzie is okay, she's been a bit poorly lately, but fingers crossed we seem to have sorted it by putting her on SMA instead of Aptamil :)

I hope it works for her, must be awful not being able to say what's wrong, poor things xx

I now, it's so horrid not being able to ask her why she's crying!
We've just been proper helpless for about 3 days, I had her to the health visitor, the GP, and the out-of-hours service... they're all BOLLOCKS because they did sweet FA to help!
But we worked it out and she seems sorted [for now at least!]

I'm sure you are both exhausted! Rotate shifts and cram in as much powernaps as you can :hug: It will all blow over xxx

That's all we can do really... I'm sure we'll be fine :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back