Told the parents today

kellylou

Reaction score
Was unsure but my brother and oh are expecting and I just blurted it out then hubby wanted to tell his parents so they all know now just feel like I have ages to wait for that 12 week scan..............

Hey hon, I told my mum and dad and sister last week and we told OH's parents tonight. I have told parents each time cos they are the people we lean on if we need to and it's great to involve them too xxx

Ah thats freat you two...... I asked David when we were going to inlaws today if we were going to tell them as all the family was together and he said he felt happier waiting till we had it confirmed at Drs....so Im ok with that but excitied to be able to tell everyone who needs to know...soon I hope!!!

Ps I think Im 4weeks and 4 days....should i add my ticker or wait till Dr confirms for def.....Im so wanting my ticker.....lol xxx

I'd add the ticker hon - u have had ur BFP - ur call tho xxx

Well done Kellylou and Karen , it's really lovely when you tell those important family members!!
Like Karen said, I always think they love the idea that youv'e told them before 12 weeks too as much as you do.

Hope you can blurt it out soon Wilma X

thanks Karen and JJ.....Yup I have to be positive and belive in this little bean so there....Ive dont it....Arrrrrhhhhh that feels better!!!

Thanks ladies....xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back