Told my parents..

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
It was never going to be a problem yet it didn't stop me feeling SO nervous!! I ended up asking if they had any decaf coffee as I couldn't drink caffeine for 9 months which was totally lost on them as they didn't know about the caffeine thing :doh: by which point I was crying as I said I was pregnant. Cue laughter and tears all round!!
My mom said she thought there was something wrong and my dad said I could have been a bit more delicate with the news :lol: just didn't know how to tell them!!!

I was the same. Sooooo nervous to tell my mum and then felt a wally because she was over the moon haha. I'm 26 and have a daughter and partner already and we rent our house so its not like we weren't stable haha xxx

So scary! I think it's the first step in it becoming 'real' next step the in laws and the scan!! X

i was terrified too even though i was sure they'd be over the moon! enjoy your scan :)

Aww well it's 'out there' now, it's better when everyone knows x

I was the same telling my mum! Well done for getting it done though it is all sorted and you can all look forward to preparing for the baby to arrive! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back