Toddler chores! LOL

charliebear

Reaction score
AJ loves to help.
He's currently 'cleaning' with the magnet cleaner on the fish tank - he loves playing with the thing.
He helps with the laundry, putting stuff in the washer and dryer especially. But being buried in clean laundry is a fav!
He has his toddler brush and mop as he's always trying to 'help' with the grown up ones.

What 'chores'/things does your LO help with? :lol:

My eldest used to love to 'help' with the hoovering. I even bought him a toy hoover of his own and we used to do it together. He is 7 now and still loves to help. He helps me sort the washing loads into whites and darks, and he helps strip the beds etc. He'll make someone a wonderful wife one day :rofl: xx

Sam loves helping too :rofl:

He's always asking me to put the washing machine on, and he helps me put everything in (closing and opening the door after each sock has been put inside :yawn:), and presses the buttons to start it.

He sweeps the kitchen floor for me (I think I need to get him a little brush as he's ok with the dustpan and brush but he likes to use the huge brush too and the handle flies around all over the place :lol:)

He puts pasta into the saucepan for me (one bit at a time) and loves pretending to cook or make me cups of tea

He helps me push the trolley in the supermarket, and finds things we need for me

And if I even mention that something is dirty he rushes it straight to the bin :lol: (or washing machine if it's clothes)

:cloud9:

My eldest used to love to 'help' with the hoovering. I even bought him a toy hoover of his own and we used to do it together. He is 7 now and still loves to help. He helps me sort the washing loads into whites and darks, and he helps strip the beds etc. He'll make someone a wonderful wife one day :rofl: xx

:rofl: This is how I want my boys to be!

as they get old try asking them to do there room like cleaning all there junk up they'll be looking gone out at you thinking no lol. but sweet thatthere helping at young age lets hope they carry it on where there older lolx

Katie likes to dust shes 10 , Ethan likes to help cook and wash up x

Doodles is 3 now but he's helping from around 18months, I put the laundry basket infront of the washing machine & he puts it all in, I put the detergent cup in then he closes the door & presses the start button. Once it's finnished he empty's it all into a seperate basket & drags that over to the tumble dryer, takes all the dry clothes out and passes them to me to fold, then he puts the wet clothes in the dryer and presses the start button.
He tidy's away his toys (usually when he wants more littlest pet shop toys :lol:)
he feeds the dogs during the day
he sweeps the floor
he cleans the couch & the tv with wetwipes

he's bloody brilliant :lol: he does more than my husband most days, he also carry's his dishes out the kitchen when he's finished, every time I go to do something that he normaly does, he has a strop :roll:

Sebastian helps to put in and take out clothes of the washing machine, he helps mop, helps brush up and helps to feed the cats (dry food) he absolutely loves to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back