2nd birthday ideas

kiansmummy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I haven't been on here for ages. I'm Jess and my son is called Kian.
He is 2 in August and I'm absolutely stumped at what to get him for his birthday. He loves football so I'm going to get him a new ball and a kit with his name on the back and he likes cars and motorbikes he's always saying brum brum and beep beep, can anyone recommend any other toys suitable for a 2 year old? He is ready for some new toys a lot of his ate quite young and babyish, and at the moment he enjoys playing with household objects , dustpan and brush, spoons and pans, little containers etc. but I would like to update the toys he has with some more age appropriate things :) xx

If he likes housey type stuff, Disney store do a boyish tea set, which I know a lot of boys enjoy! I'm racking my brains trying to think what I got my two for their 2nd birthdays, but can't for the life of me remember! In fact, I think E got a train set! Can't remember what else tho!

I think we're going to get h a cozy coupe for the garden for his bday. My son loves his Disney tea set too (he gt it for Xmas). I'd like to get him a train set or little car garage for his bday..... Not totally sure yet!

Have u a link to the Disney tea set, I've just been looking at the cosy coupe cars on toys r us website, think I'm gunna get him one of themx

have seen some super cute toy bbq's with plastic food. Great for an august birthday bbq! Want to get one for Holly but she will only be 1!

Aww will have a look at them, bet there fan just hope the weather is good z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back