Today's positivity thread

flexilexi394

Reaction score
So what are we all gonna do today to stay positive and keep marching forward??

I'm currently having a bath. Then going to get dressed, take my dogs for a walk up to the post office, post stuff, continue on my walk and then cook some lunch, drink some raspberry leaf tea and as soon as OH walks through the door, give him a blow job. Then maybe see friends tonight to keep the good spirit up.

I'm ignoring my contractions which are still happening all the time, and will only pay attention to them if they begin to hurt more.

So.....anyone else???

what a treat!! is swallowing more effective than up the floo?

he won't come near me see but I bet I can persuade him to have one of them :lol:

Well I'm just gonna experiment and see :) we had sex yesterday, not a lot has been hurried along so I'll swallow it today and let you know :) lol! X

lol, have u let him know? He might get an early finish :lol: xx

Lol no I havent let him know yet :) he runs his own business so I think it's a nice surprise destress for him when he gets in :) x

yeah they do say that swallowing is much more effective than having it up the lady garden!! i had sex last saturday and it took me ages to persuade hubby as he is scared!! he woke last night after having aa dream that ive gone into labour, think may be playing on his mind as he has text to say he is coming home early, so i text to say a shag may start things off!!! heres wishing lol xx

Haha your a better woman than me lexi oh hasn't one since I have been pregnant I can't stomach it right now!! Lol :)

yes the spermies being swallowed is good too apparently but it could of been a man that started this 1 lol

I'm with Midnight on that one ! we've all been told it was good for our skin too...yeah yeah yeah,show me the proof first ! lol

lol, we went down the oral route and it certainly didn't do anything for me. My OH thought it was great though, and he was taking all he got as when bubs finally arrived it was the last thing on my mind!

I would definitely gag if I tried that right now. Mind you, we always need to use flavoured condoms cos it's upset my stomach before lol tmi!

Lol, that's so funny! I don't think I could be bothered!! I may just go for a vindaloo tomorrow night and see how that goes!!

i think im going to start a new 1 say something like we must spend a weekend at a spa totally relaxing to get labour started or our men must do everything for us even carry us everywhere hee hee

Lol midnight that sounds like a plan!
I actually do love treating my OH and my sex drive has been through the roof since being pregnant, and it is even more so now! I'm making the most of it I think before we have a little one around. I do actually like giving oral a lot, and not a great receiver of it to be honest! Lol! Wierd eh!

Well my day so far, I have done my walk and post office trip, had a raspberry leaf tea, and am now sat on the sofa painting nails and watching shrek the third. Pretty good day! And I've just sold a load of stuff on eBay which is a bonus for my bank balance. I'm happy :) x

I have eaten lots of things, been to the drop in midwife clinic (i didn't have any reason to go but just wanted her to have a feel :lol:, I am 3/5 engaged which is progress on last week when I wasnt engaged at all) and this evening I am going for a moosive carvery at the local pub with a pal who has recently broke up with her fella so will take my mind off my own issues :)

Had my mum and sis round for lunch after mums and tots so had a busy day so far. Just having a tea while lying in bed hoping to get a nap before her majesty wakes up. She's been a pain today :s

lol sounds like a productive day so far everyone! im waiting for OH to get in so i can attack! lol hes nearly an hour late! i thought of cooking dinner in time for him but think i may do that naked after he gets in, adds to the mood :) :rofl:

i was going to ask how your doing but i dont even want to think about what your getting up to haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back