Today's appointment!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Well I'm just back from my mw appointment.

BP and urine fine and I'm measuring 28wks :) I ordered my Strep B swab pack so that's another box ticked.

Sid is presenting breech at the moment but there's ages for him to turn again - better get on all fours a bit (OH will be pleased...) ;)

I talked to her about home birth. I really fancied one but OH wasnt keen. He feels that the Birth Centre is the perfect compromise because ours is attached to the hospital so you get the nice relaxed atmosphere but the reassurance of the hospital there if you need it. So I didnt really persue it because I thought it was a non starter.....

Well....he's come round to the idea after our first hypnobirthing class and a conversation with his best mate who's wife is expecting their first and they are planning a home birth :D

My MW said I am a perfect candidate and we have an appointment so OH can talk to her about his concerns and to go through the forms. If everything is ok we can go for it!

I am soooo pleased!! :D

:yay: Fantabulous, we could have the birth via stereo :oooo:

Least we wouldn't be a mod short for a day ;) :rofl:

I can :shock: cherry pies, after eights, abit of ribena threw in, in the middle of it :rofl:

You will still have time to mod though? :oooo:

:yay: Great news!

Live feed on PF! Can't wait :yay:

Totally would laugh at an internet streaming of a Mod's birth! :rofl: Glad things are going well !!! :hug: :yay:

omg lise you've so got to do us a live stream of it :rofl: i hope him indoors does come round to it, you'd be so much more relaxed in your own home! and just think, you can get in your own bed and snuggle up straight away rather than them nasty horrible hospital beds with tiny thin pillows!!

excellent lisa! glad everything was ok!

oh and we can have our first live pf birth :lol:

:yay: pleased all went well hun!

I asked my OH if i could have a home birth right at the start and he flat out refuses (grrrrr) I delivered last time on just gas and air so i know i can do it but we live a fair way away from hospital and he saids its too risky. I'll continue to work on him lol xx

I'm calling Max Clifford to see can we get you a deal? :cool:

:yay: Glad it went well, good news about the home birth :) Mine has been cancelled tomorrow :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back