Today's achievement

beckyboo1

Reaction score
So today is second day on my own as hubby is back at work

Proud to say me as Harry we were washed and dressed by 10 then while Harry had a mega morning nap I've managed to clean all of upstairs (bar the hoovering)

And even manage to transport. Harry downstairs asleep so I could make myself some lunch

Small thing I know but after 2 weeks of doing nothing apart from being a mummy it feels kinda nice to have achieved something else!!

yay, well done you. my house is a tip but ive managed to tidy away washing and ironing while harry is asleep in my sling.

Well done. There were days at your stage when I didn't even make it downstairs!! Lol

I only made it downstairs at 2 for lunch!!

Bloody knackered now though it's so long since I've done anything like that as hubby had been doing it in last few weeks of pregnancy cos I was so big!

Lol Tor just getting out of bed was a military operation for us!

I've done 4 loads of washing today, tidied the bedroom and lounge, emptied the nappy bin before it walked off of it's own accord, sorted all the clothes Bertie has grown out of, measured Bertie then measured all of the bigger clothes to see what he'll fit into, washed up, sterilised and made up bottles for the day and even managed to have lunch myself :shock:

And now Bertie's asleep again I'm bored lol

Oh my gosh - you ladies are putting me to shame! I don't know where you get the energy... After being awake half the night I'm knackered by lunchtime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back