Today was the hardest day of my life!!!

Congratulations Hun... And wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxxx

Oh my goodness! I can't even imagine the different emotions you've been through!
Congratulations on the baby though! What an amazing gift. Stay safe xx

Wow what a fantastic outcome! Thank god another scan was done! X

That's great news and miracles do really happen. Fingers crossed u have a fab pregnancy xx

what an amazing story. Here to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you x

Congratulations! Thats great news for you n your hubby! :)

I had an ectopic in november after bleeding lightly, like u i was scanned early with no trace of baby anywhere. They never mentioned ectopic straight away. They just took my blood n brought me back in 2 days later to test again and then another couple of days etc. HCG for a healthy pregnancy doubles every 48 hours and unless HCG was over 1000 nothing is visable on scanner. At 5+5 weeks i had hcg of 136 then 160 odd and again 180 odd. So by that they advised it was an ectopic. I know if my numbers were doubling and would of got to 1000 they would have re-scanned. So please dont think they would have automatically said iectopic if the hcg rose because your hcg would have doubled as normal as your pregnancy is progressing normally and the midwives would have recognised that xx

Congratulations i know exactly how you feel we were told we would never concieve then after 9 yrs we did and have a beautiful healthy 9wk old boy. Xxx

Wow what an awful thing to go through but so please it ended so well for you, you must be so relieved xx

Oh my goodness Alandira, congratulations! My heart skipped a beat when I read that they'd found the sack and heartbeat.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

xx

Oh wow, I'm so pleased that it worked out for you! What an emotional rollercoaster that must have been though! Big congratulations hun xxx

Wow, HUGE congratulations sweetheart, that is amazing news for you. I really hope it all goes well for you :) xxx

What a horrible experience but with such a wonderful outcome, very happy for you, congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back