Scan today

Dinski

Reaction score
Had my scan today. I went in last week but bubba was too small for them to do the nuchal measurement. Today the baby was lying asleep in a strange position so the nurse couldn't do the measurement at first. She told me to wait outside to see if baby would change position. In the meantime another couple went in for their scan. I was sat outside chatting to my mum and then the other couple came out and the woman was crying her eyes out and distraught and they were ushered into a side room. I felt so bad and sorry for her. They must have told them something was wrong. I went back in with a feeling of trepidation but the baby had moved so she could finally measure it. The baby was sort of doing a headstand so I got a really bad scan photo which you can hardly see anything. I got my blood test done and have to wait 3 weeks for the nuchal scan results. I just couldn't stop thinking about the other lady and how sad I felt for her. It really dampened the whole experience as my happy day was a sad day for someone else.... :(

glad your scan went well!
sorry for the other poor lady :cry:

good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, enjoy it, it goes so quickly!
:hug:

Glad ur scan went well hun :cheer:
Feel bad for the other lady..it happens to often.
:hug: :hug:

glad scan went well, hope results come back ok :hug:

Congratulations - glad it went well.

Sorry for the other lady though - I hope she's got somewhere like this forum to go to for support :(

LB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back