Today should of been a happy day...

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I should of been finding out whether my little angel was a girl or a boy at my 20 week scan, instead im sat here crying my eyes out wanting today to be over :(
I would of been half way there and should of been starting to get everything ready. Why is life so cruel sometimes?
I know i have the future to look forward to and it goes without saying that my little man is the most important thing in the world but i feel so empty today :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey poppet
Thinking of you today
Sending big hugs & kezzamunster kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huge hugs hunni!

X

Oh and just wanted to say you don't have to be strong all the time and it's ok to be upset!
Thinking of you!
X

Thanks Kezza, I really didnt think it was going to be this hard :(
Little mans just woke up and hes full of it so hes definetly going to keep me busy today! x x

Thanks Pinkymum, i miss you :( x x

Massive hugs for you today M2A will be thinking of you xxx

ahw i have been thinking of you the last few days and i hope today is not too upsetting for you.

i'm glad you have your gorgeous little boy to keep you busy and once today is over you can carry on moving forwards and looking to the future in the amazingly positive way that you always have.

i've not been on here much lately as i've been really busy at work. Josie just spotted me writing this and said "mummy who's that little boy and his mummy?" (your profile pic) i said "someone that mummy sends emails to" and she said "has he had an email from father christmas?" .... which has reminded me about this thing we did for Josie that you might like...

it's called PNP santa and you go to the website and its like a peronalised video message to the kids from santa... you can include photo's from the last year and santa says things like "Adam.. i see you had a lovely birthday party" (and then it shows the photo you upload etc...) you can customise it to whatever photos etc you want to inlcude... josie was amazed when santa said "josie i see you want a very special toy for christmas...." and then it showed a photo of the Jessie Toy Story Dress Up which she is desparate for! You can make Santa say things like "i know that your mummy and daddy have asked to to put your toys away when you've finished playing"... Josie watched it and couldn't believe that he was talking to her and knew her name...

anyway i just thought i'd tell you about that as it was amazing to see josies face when she watched it and it is great that you can customise it - makes it very real...

take care and i hope today gets over with quickly for you... you have handled things amazingly and i hope that 2011 hurrys up and gets here soon for you. have a lovely christmas with your wondeful family and look after each other

lots of love theresa x x x

Last edited:
Thinking of you today honey :hugs: will say a little prayer for your angel :pray:
It's so hard thinking what would have been, I know that one day very soon though you will be blessed with another little baby on the way, and get the chance to see them dancing around on the scan, and be able to but lots of lovely clothes and toys for them. Try and keep busy hon, have a good day with Adam and you know where we all are if you need to chat. Love ya :flower: x x x

Hey hun

So sorry, life is so cruel sometimes but you have a happy future to look forward to with adam and you will never forget your angel!

I know 2011 is going to be a fab year for you.

Hope your ok, sending you a big hug!
Xx

sending you HUGE HUGS xxx thinking of you today xxx

Thinking of you today, totally understand Hun, It does get easier , and remembering your lost little one by means of a special memento, or flower etc , is always a good thing to help you when your ready X

So sorry for your loss. I hope you're feeling even slightly better today.
xx

Thank you for all your lovely messages :love: x x

wonder if itl be every mile stone we sit and cry at or we eventualy stop ? iv got to the point that i can tell you how many days hours and mins ago...

thinking of you m2a big hugs xxxx

wonder if itl be every mile stone we sit and cry at or we eventualy stop ? iv got to the point that i can tell you how many days hours and mins ago...

thinking of you m2a big hugs xxxx

Thank you hunny, im hoping the tears at milestones will eventually stop and we can just remember our angels without the upset and pain. How are you feeling now? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back