my first baby would of been due today :(

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
im not very well which doesnt help but i cant help thinking that i should be sat here with a baby or atleast very close to.
even hubby who still doesnt like to talk about the loss said lastnight he cant belive we would of been parents this week.
i think im coping better as i have my baby boy to think about but it still hurts.
am putting up my "angel of death" today
its a big fibre optic xmas angel that i normaly put up every xmas on the 23rd to remeber my nan who died but now it will be going up today to remeber my baby.
just think i needed to get out how im feeling as i dont like to talk to the family about it all
manda xx

Manda - I am so sorry you are feeling like this - take time out to be gentle with yourself - you can never replace one baby with another so dont feel bad for being pregnant and still feeling sad about the little one you lost x x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

look after yourself hun passing due dates do hit hard and its so so easy to think what could have been you will always remember your little one and will never for get

lots of hugs if you ever need to talk give me a shout anytime hun xx :hug: :hug:

Awww Manda :hug:

Poor you! I'm sure your first baby (and your nan) will be watching over you now and will be so happy that you have your little man!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back