To test or not to test that is the question!!

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I need some advice. This will be my first time ever to use a HPT. I actually have 3 sitting waiting! 2 X FR 1 X Tesco. Today I am 7DPO. I read that with FR you can test up to 6 days early that would mean I could test tomorrow morning.
I had been totally symptom spotting the first few days since I ov d - but the last few days I haven't felt anything at all. I kind of told myself if i feel lots of symptoms then i would go ahead an test early - but since anything i was feeling isn't there any more i'm now thinking i should hold off. Plus all the symptoms could have all been in my head.
This was our first time using the OPKs and i really feel we hit the window cos we bd'd loads.
I would love to get my BFP heading into the weekend. What do you reckon? Test ? or not to test? That is the Question!!
AF due Wed 21st.

Well I got my first bfp at 9dpo on a frer!!!! - have heard of girls getting them at 8dpo but I don't think I would have. With mine I had to take it outr of the casing and even then it was uber faint!!!!! Good luck xx

It took til I was 11 or 12dpo to get any line at all, that was on a Tesco own one x

It depends how upset you will be if you geet a BFN? I would wait till at least 10! xxx

I would wait tbh! Cos once you start, you cant stop! And it's lovely to get a proper clear BFP rather than faint lines that you're not sure about :)

I might hold off until Sunday or Monday. I have a busy weekend ahead and we have guests staying as well and I think with a BFN I would be really gutted and it would be all that I could think about - although saying that - the fact I could be pg - that this could be the month is all that I can think about now. I suppose at this stage I still have hope.
Will keep you all posted!! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back