To stop confusion

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Ok i think its time i did this and there is doubt in some ppl's minds as to who i am really!

When i was 9 years old, i was adopted by the keyworths, i was then a langridge.. anyway i had a choice to change my name so i did, i didnt really change it i just put CATHERINE in front of FIONA, so my name is CATHERINE-FIONA-JAYNE,

however as i was 9 years old, the name fiona stuck with everyone, so it was decided all my friends/family would carry on calling me fiona, but for legal reasons if i went to college/hospital/got a job my name is CATHERINE.. yes it does get confusing, and im sorry..

Alot of ppl are called by there 2nd name so just think of me like that! :D

err ok?
lol didnt realise there was confusion but lol?

In my hiya girls thread becks, i said catheine and 2 ladies got confused!

Aww hun thats ok, iused to have a friend whose name was Samantha Kate but everyone called her Kate. Supply teachers and stuff would get confused when she said she was known as Kate not Samantha. So it doesnt seem weird to me :hug: :D .

oooh lol
my bro in law is called christopher but we call him john ?
lool

I knew this anyway, I got the SSS quiz question right :lol:

My OH's mate is known as Chris which is actually his middle name- it doesnt seem weird to me :)

lmao.. its weird though how you knew most the questions.. is it cos i posted here to much about my life! :rotfl:

sunshinestars said:
lmao.. its weird though how you knew most the questions.. is it cos i posted here to much about my life! :rotfl:

Yes it is!! I did the quiz too (but couldnt be bothered to register- might do again later) and i was suprised at how much I knew about you :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bruce Willis is really called Walter Bruce Willis :wink:

I knew about the Catherine Fiona, from before, I think one of your scan pics had your name on :D

I haven't got a middle name. I'm just plain old boring Alice. It must be nice to have a choice - I gave my children 2 middle names to make up for it!

i call my FIL by his midle name we call him mick but his name is clyde, i ca see why he is called mick lol

It's common to use your middle name :)

My grandad,uncle & DF all do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back