To shave or not to shave?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Just wandering if any of you have any views on this? I usually shave it all off down there but I have actually grown it back a bit over the last week as I am a bit paranoid about being totally shaved down there when I go in to hospital. I don't know why but I suppose it is because I am a bit nervous about having my mini on show to the whole world and I suppose the hair covers it up a bit. Sorry if this is tmi but it is getting close to my due date and I am panicking about everything.

I tihnk we're all worried about it hun, but when the time comes we'll prbably not be giving a stuff about the state of our lady gardens!

Well i am due anytime now..and i shaved it a while ago so there would be a bit there but not too much..i dont want to be clean shaven when i go in..it just looks nice and tidy at the minute :cheer:

I normally shave it all off aswell. Tried to shave it a couple of days ago, but OH laughed at me because I missed loads :oops: ...not my fault I cant see it. :lol:

I shaved last time when I had Zack and my mum decided to shout out that I didnt have a bush :oops: ...while I was in labour. (Not taking her with me this time lol)

OH has offered to shave it for me, but I dont trust him anywhere near me with anything sharp :shock: ...have a huge fear he'll chop off my clit. Took him long enough to find the bloody thing, so I dont want him chopping it off :rotfl: :rotfl:

You should have seen my shaving mine lying down in the bath tub under the shower legs wide open..not that you need that image :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yes it has became quite a task, as you sdaid violet you either miss half of it or take the chance on getting OH to do it :?

the word shave makes me itch... how do you's do it :shakehead:

i use hair remover cream leaves it lovely and soft... i tryed to shave once it went red and itchy and spotty :puke:

i wanted mine all neat for hospital i usually just have a lil line of hair.

but i was not expecting to go into labour early and i had a bush :oops:

dionne said:
i was not expecting to go into labour early and i had a bush :oops:

Thats whats going to happen to me... I can see it now.
Im going to end up misstaking my bush for the babys head lol

dionne said:

i use hair remover cream leaves it lovely and soft... i tryed to shave once it went red and itchy and spotty :puke:

Ach it's fine as long as you use shaving foam and a good razor, smooth as a babys bum!!

I tried doing a nice neat line (is it the Brazilian) but I am not very good when it comes to things like that and it was all wonky so I just shaved it all off and now I have got it all over but very short. I am hoping that my baby makes an appearence soon so that it does not grow too long else I am going to have to trim it with scissors which will not be easy as I don't want a hairy bush.

show it with pride! Shave it all off. :D
I needed a section and they shaved it for me. I cheap bic razor on my fairy wig indeed :shakehead:

Vicki83 said:
dionne said:

Ach it's fine as long as you use shaving foam and a good razor, smooth as a babys bum!!

Nah Im the same as you Dionne and ive tried every shaving foam and razor on the market for the last 10 years and I still get spotty blotchey and get very bad ingrowing hairs, not proper in growing but they grown under a layer or 2 of skin so I can see them, and have to pic them out with a pin :rotfl: electric razor isnt as bad but still iffy (and doesnt work so good IMO) waxing hurts and I still get small spots but only for 2 days which is worth it for the 6 weeks it stays off lol, but I generally use Veet as dionne says its easy and smoth as a babys bum after and no spots woooooo.

Im scared to get waxed though as im told your skin is SOOOO much more sensitive down there, it hurts enough as it is :rotfl:

Anyway, ill either veet it all off (im sure I wont care at that stage) as you dont need to see, I can squirt it in my hands and just rub it all over and wait and then scrape it off lol or wax it if I dare

I don't get a rash or anything from shaving though? :think: Maybe just because i've done it for so long?

Vicki83 said:
I don't get a rash or anything from shaving though? :think: Maybe just because i've done it for so long?

i think its down to different sensitivity mate cause even though i have in growings and spots I do shave most of the time with the products I have found best (Mens mach3 and Mens Viva Sensitive shaving cream) as its so much easier when in the shower and I still get it!!

I just can't see anything from the bump down!!

I have a trimmer and usually keep it short & neat. When it gets too hard to see down there I'll probably let OH have a bash at it - the trimmer's got a guard on, so how much damage could he do...?

theres a thread that Budge wrote for shaving ur lady garden, prob a few pages back?!

i had all mine whipped off few days before going into labour, the midwife was pleased i had saved her a job when i went down for my c section!!

cause i was having a section i didnt have a hair cut :shock: i didnt think anyone would see but they pulled my gown up an all was on view :eek:

Ha Ha you lot are WELL funny.

I usually trim with scissors then shave the edges so its in a neat triangle :oops: I get a rash though too no matter how much moisturiser I use!!! deffo gonna give Veet a go methinks

Vix said:
Ha Ha you lot are WELL funny.

I usually trim with scissors then shave the edges so its in a neat triangle :oops: I get a rash though too no matter how much moisturiser I use!!! deffo gonna give Veet a go methinks

an upwards triange or a downward one that would be like an arrown saying ''enter here'' :rotfl: :rotfl:

Give veet a try it is quick and easy but I dont pay attention and end up squirting it all ove the bathroom and myself, last time, i ment to leave a kinda brazillian line but it all whipped off except for one tuft, which I decided to leave but my OH just starts laughing when we get frisky :rotfl: oh and imo it bleeding stinks of something weird so bare that in mind ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back