Not meaning to be rude but.....

K X

Reaction score
This is a little graphic but here goes anyway...I haven't been able to see down below for quite some time and haven't been bothered to shave or wax. It's hard enough doing my legs!! It is probably like a forrest, are any of you worried about being hairy or attempting to trim b4 ur due date?

I just don't want to go into labour and it be like a scene out of Scary Movie where they need shearers to get near :shock:

Mum said that will be the last of my worries when I go into labour! :p
Karrina xxxx

I've had a little trim with scissors to make sure it's not too long, but trimming around the edges went out of the window weeks ago!

It's true though, you really won't care about that when you're in labour.

I did my legs at the weekend as I am still managing them - hubby strolled into the bathroom when I was in the bath and offered to help with my bits!!!

What a dreadful thought!! I think I would rather go without!! Don't mind him helping with shoes and socks but thats about it!!

i still shave as normal, i cant stand the fact that i might get hairey lol.

i have no trouble shaving my legs, i just put one leg up on the bath and shave one at a time like that, as for "down there" i cant see what im doing, but i can still feel my way round, so i shave that way.

I lost sight of my bikini line weeks ago and as far as I am concerned. "Out of site, out of mind" :lol:

I really don't care what I look like in labour either. As long as me, the DH and the little one survive the birth I really don't care what I look like. :lol:

As far as i'm concerned i can't see it so don't really care my partner keeps moaning but i just tell him to shut up :lol: And i'm sure the MW's have seen worse, and as long as ur clean and don't smell i'm certain they won't mind :lol: :lol:

I also lost sight of my fanjita weeks ago - then I asked DH to hold up a mirror not so long ago as I wanted to have a look at my bits as they felt swollen.

It looked like I was giving birth to Tina Turner down there! I am blonde and not normally that hairy down there, but jesus christ, what a sight!

It's hard enough wiping down there when I've been for a wee, I think if I attempt a trim I'll slice off something delicate. I guess I'll just have to wait when in labour til the baby is properly out to see whether it has a full head of hair or not! :lol:

I can still shave my legs but as for down there it all comes off now and I apologised to the midwife last week. She didn't know what I was on about but said that I can't see anything so it all comes off.

I've given up on anything really and just don't care.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can still shave my legs but as for down there it all comes off now and I apologised to the midwife last week. She didn't know what I was on about but said that I can't see anything so it all comes off.

I've given up on anything really and just don't care.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol,its funny when you cant them itty bitty bits done
my hubby offered to do it but i said id manage myself
trick is to lie down in bath an kinda prop your legs on either side of bath

I'm still attempting down there as I hate the feeling of being hairy, no matter where the hair is. Can't see, nor do I think I want to from feeling how swollen my minnie is :oops: Just feel around it and shave the best I can. No line left though down the middle, just shave it all off and be done with it. Rather be bald than wonky :wink:

I will have to get my hubby to tidy mine up as i am having a c section and i dont want the hospital to shave mine. they used to use a bic but apparently now they just use throw away blades and i dont like the idea of that :?

rosieroo said:
It looked like I was giving birth to Tina Turner down there!

Rosieroo that really tested my pelvic floor muscles, OH asked what I was laughing at and when I expalined said "don't know what you're laughing for" so I guess I'm the same then. I was going to book myself in for a bikini wax but had my eyebrows done a couple of weeks ago which I usually do and it hurt so much which the beautician said was because of pregnancy hormones. There is nop way I'm letting her down there as in the past my bikini line has always been more painful. Might just get the flymo out the shed....

:lol: DH has booked me in for a facial today..... well he said he has.

I've got a feeling I'm going to get there and have been booked in for a full leg and bikini wax! :lol:

Ha ha haaaaaaaa
This post really made me laff - especially the word fanjita not heard that one for a while
I was totally paranoid too before I had my lil one. I used to perch on the loo with the lid down and a big mirror and some wax strips! Bloody painful mind you!

Ouch don't know how some of you wax! Did it the once and never again :oops:
Sounds safer than razors I must admit - but OUCH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back