Can you see your lady bits?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
For the past few weeks now i havent been able to see my lady bits, i couldnt even see down there to shave :shock: im only nearly 29 weeks and i thought i was small for how far gone i am.......can anyone else look down there and see nothing but a big round bump?!? :lol:

I've been "guess shaving" for a few months now so yeah! It's normal lol.

I've given up now! x

cant see nothing lol

my husband was away 4 8weeks in turkey, so i hadnt bothered when he was away,big mistake lol
about a day b4 he was due 2 come back i thought i better tackle the beast lol,
baring in mind i was 31weeks preggas at this point, omg it nearly killed me tryin 2 hold a mirror in 1 hand and shavin with the other. while tring 2 get into a good position in the bath lol,

well i done it as best as i could lol. and i did tell hubby what i went thro lol

good luck with the shaving girls lol

xx

LOL :rotfl: I can't see a ruddy thing down there. Been guessing for a while but cut myself the other day so given up now :roll:

Haha I can still see down there. But I wouldn't really care If I couldn't lol I dont mind a forest its not like its getting much fun :rotfl: .

Not seen anything of them parts for months :(

I was guess shaving but thats to uncomfy to bend round now, and OH is useless ( thinks hes a stylist or something )so now i give up, its staying how it is and i dont care who bloody see's it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back