TMI WARNING! Loose Stools?

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by KirstyLeigh88, May 29, 2016.

1. KirstyLeigh88

KirstyLeigh88 Well-Known Member

Just wondered if anyone has experienced loose yellow Stools? I am unsure if it's pregnancy related or part of a stress release for things going on personally in my life?

I have read that it could be to do with gallbladder problems, but I had that removed 4 years ago so it can't be that. I am also feeling very nauseous and don't want to eat.

Bean is moving around as normal so I am not concerned about him yet...

I am probably jumping a head of the gun but with being stressed and anxious as it is, it's not helping me!

2. fcroxy

fcroxy Well-Known Member

It sounds like I could maybe be a bug if your feeling nauseous too. How long has it been happening? X

3. YorksLass

YorksLass Well-Known Member

I've had the same recently but put it down to pregnancy and impending labour... although I'm a bit more 'due' than you! I noted the odd yellowy colour too (lovely conversation isn't it? lol)
    My bowels are a bit more normal since yesterday though, if it's any consolation. Maybe it was a bit of a bug perhaps, was up all night Thursday feeling sick with a lot of heartburn! ;)

#3 YorksLass, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  4. KirstyLeigh88

KirstyLeigh88 Well-Known Member

Been feeling like it since yesterday, although feeling better now, so probably just a bug! Thanks ladies! X

5. YorksLass

YorksLass Well-Known Member

Glad you're feeling better!