TMI WARNING! Loose Stools?

KirstyLeigh88

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has experienced loose yellow Stools? I am unsure if it's pregnancy related or part of a stress release for things going on personally in my life?

I have read that it could be to do with gallbladder problems, but I had that removed 4 years ago so it can't be that. I am also feeling very nauseous and don't want to eat.

Bean is moving around as normal so I am not concerned about him yet...

I am probably jumping a head of the gun but with being stressed and anxious as it is, it's not helping me!

It sounds like I could maybe be a bug if your feeling nauseous too. How long has it been happening? X

I've had the same recently but put it down to pregnancy and impending labour... although I'm a bit more 'due' than you! I noted the odd yellowy colour too (lovely conversation isn't it? lol)
My bowels are a bit more normal since yesterday though, if it's any consolation. Maybe it was a bit of a bug perhaps, was up all night Thursday feeling sick with a lot of heartburn! ;)

Last edited:
Been feeling like it since yesterday, although feeling better now, so probably just a bug! Thanks ladies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back