Position of cervix and temp

Becs

Reaction score
Does anyone check this as a measure for telling if they have concieved before AF is due.

From what I read the cervix position will stay high and your temperature will remain high after ovualtion if you have concieved. If you haven't the cervix will move lower untill AF and temp drops after ov.

Does this work in line with anyone who checks theirs?

Hi

I dont but LOADS of girls on the site do so i am sure you will get some good info.

Sarah

Becs said:
Does anyone check this as a measure for telling if they have concieved before AF is due.

From what I read the cervix position will stay high and your temperature will remain high after ovualtion if you have concieved. If you haven't the cervix will move lower untill AF and temp drops after ov.

Does this work in line with anyone who checks theirs?

this is supposed to be the case, however i checked mine yesterday(tmi sorry) and it was high and i got af last night. I read up on it as well and apparently it isn't that reliable a way of checking cos whilst the cervix does go high when pg it happens at different times for different women.

sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear, but i believe a more reliable way is checking temps.

Thanks, I'm checking temps as well. We only started trying this month and I think we missed the 'O' date. I'm due in a few days and have low cervix. As I only started tracking half way through my cycle can't tell much as all temps appear the same - in the region of 36.75

I check both my cervix and take my temps. When I was last pregnant my cervix didnt feel very high at all. I can never really tell with the cervix. Do you check your CM? If your temps are pretty much the same then you need to check your therm is ok. Can you post your chart.

You need to post the link from your home page.

Nope, it comes up with the log on page.
You have to set up your own page on there and it will come up with a number at the end of the link.

Ok mine works. Go to sharing on FF then to homepage set up and your web address is there. Just copy and paste.

Your temps are low. Did you not get a positive OPK? I notice that you have 2 minus where you could of ovulated. It doesnt really look like you have ovulated yet. How long are yuor cycles normally.

Thanks Jacqui,

My suspicion is that I started tracking just after 'O'. As this is my first month tracking I don't know at what stage during the month I do ovulate.
Your a ray of light though, it's incredibly touching that you took the time to be patient with me and not to scoff at the fact that I'm clearly a starter who has no idea what they're doing.
:lol:

Take care for now
Becs

Hi

The month i conceived is the first month i checked my cervical position almost daily and when i ovulated it was high then it went back low till after i found out i was pregnant , and what i read is that it would stay high so i had thought i wasnt pregnant and went and bought tampons then i felt odd, tested and got my BFP.
So i think it depends.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back