TMI, questoin about discharge

knopk@

Reaction score
Ladies, I have posted couple of days ago that I have jelly like dischange, was one off though, phoned labour ward then and they said it was fine.

Yesterday I had discharge that looked like snot (sorry for TMI), can it be the plug coming away this early? It wasnt much but still

I was born at 33 weeks so makes me a bit nervous, also looks like he is starting to engage, I am no expert but I can feel my ribs and I couldnt before

It could be the case... This is my first pregnancy and i havent lost my plug yet so i couldn't tell you what its like.

I would however speak to your midwife about your concerns. She should also be able to tell you if the head is engaged just by feeling your lower tummy/ pelvic area.

I would give her or one of the community midwives a call and explain to them that you are worried about this being signs of a preterm labour... at the end of the day it is their job to reassure us and tell us whats going on so dont worry about bothering them. I have rang several times in one day before!

I hope you get some answers!

Take Care

Hayley
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member