Any tips for ttc a boy?

jodied

Reaction score
Obviously will be thrilled if we can get pregnant at all but would be the icing on the cake if we had a boy this time so anyone got any tips? I have read that you should ttc as close to ovulation as possible so I am doing opks to try and pinpoint ovulation. Also read that certain foods could help eg dried apricots to increase potassium. Any other tips or theories especially if they have worked for you? xx

I've heard of people using the Chinese gender chart to try to conceive a specific gender xxx no experience myself though xxx

I've just heard that you should have sex on the day you ovulate for a boy as apparantly a male sperm doesn't 'hang' about. Where as a female sperm can last about 5 days or so. I don't know how true this is tho.

X

Hiya, try speaking to cosmic girl about the Chinese way as I'm sure she follows that and may be able to give you some tips.

Good luck x

Iv heard you should orgasm for a boy but not for a girl near OV....hope this is right?? x

Thanks! I think my problem is not knowing exactly when I will ovulate! We did the bd this morning and I got a faint positive on an opk this afternoon which I think means I will ovulate in a couple of days so I should have waited to be really for the boy theory but I don't want to miss ovulation! I guess what will be will be! If I have another girl I will just have to have a third and try again lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back