Time to start again :-)....nearly

netty

Reaction score
Hellooo!

Those that remember me will know i spent a long time TTC a few years ago without success

now i have a new man ( i didnt ditch the other one because he didnt have the swimmers btw - he was a bellend! ) and we've been together 4 years in April!

Finally agreed that some point this year I will come off my pill and we will try, i'm 33 in March so the clock is ticking quite loudly for me at the moment!

I did a test quite recently and got a false positive ( sainsburys blue dye tests fml ) and it really made me decide i'm ready again!

All good things come to those who wait etc blah bah

EXCITED!

It's lovely to be back on PF and see loads of golden oldies having thier children ( or 2nd/3rd kids! )

Wish me luck!

Good luck and all the best! I really hope the next few months bring you a happy and healthy baby!

Thanks Tara! Me too, i'm so happy to start this journey with my OH he's the best thing that ever happened to me and will make such a fantastic daddy!

Hi netty! Welcome to WTT! Sorry to hear you had problems ttc in the past. Did you get tests done to find out what the issue was? Really hope you have a better journey this time. Any thoughts on when you'll start? x

Welcome back and glad to hear you are with someone you can really see being an amazing daddy :)

Any idea on when you'll be starting or it is just sometime this year?

We were going to start trying in May but have decided to put that forward to March, we would be trying now but we have a cruise booked and wouldn't be allowed to travel if we fell pregnant before March.

Hi Netty, I remember you from before, it would have been around 2012 when I joined pf. Best of luck with your new ttc journey and 33 is far from old! xx

Hi netty! Welcome to WTT! Sorry to hear you had problems ttc in the past. Did you get tests done to find out what the issue was? Really hope you have a better journey this time. Any thoughts on when you'll start? x
I had a mmc and never caught on afterwards. Had all the tests and nothing is wrong as such. Bloods fine.. Periods like clockwork. Just never happened for me. So I'm hoping this time around it works! In all honesty I'm pleased that it didn't work back then. It wasn't a good relationship and it would have been a terrible thing for us and me back then. I was just so desperate and upset after I miscarried I felt like I needed to try. I think we're going to try end of the year ish. I've got a sailing holiday in October so really can't be pg for that lol

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi Netty, I remember you from before, it would have been around 2012 when I joined pf. Best of luck with your new ttc journey and 33 is far from old! xx
Hey lady :) thanks for the well wishes. I'm excited to eventually be a mamma

Netty, it's lovely to see you back :) Best of luck in your ttc journey xx

lisey how amazing to see you've had your baby girl! I am so pleased to see so many of the old TTC girls get thier wish!!!!!

hopefully i'll be joining you all soon, hope you've been ok chick?

Well hello old chum.

How goes it????

So lovely to see your name pop up.

Have to delete some PMs to reply to you. Although if you look on the Feb mum's thread you'll see my recent news. Baby number 3 arrived last week, but she is sadly in neonatal awaiting a diagnosis.

I'll PM when I can lovely.

So happy to see you back.

X

lisey how amazing to see you've had your baby girl! I am so pleased to see so many of the old TTC girls get thier wish!!!!!

I'm great thanks :)

It took a looooong time (5 years and IVF) but we got there.
Please do a journal when you start officially try so can follow your journey to mummy-hood xx

Last edited:
Well hello old chum.

How goes it????

So lovely to see your name pop up.

Have to delete some PMs to reply to you. Although if you look on the Feb mum's thread you'll see my recent news. Baby number 3 arrived last week, but she is sadly in neonatal awaiting a diagnosis.

I'll PM when I can lovely.

So happy to see you back.

X
Just caught up with it all and I'm so sorry you're having such a worrying time my love. Fingers crossed she's OK x don't worry about getting back to me you just focus on you x

I'm great thanks :)

It took a looooong time (5 years and IVF) but we got there.
Please do a journal when you start officially try so can follow your journey to mummy-hood xx
Ah wow that's so amazing!!!!! Such brilliant news. I definitely will have a journal don't you worry

I can't believe you are back!! How exciting (for you and us :lol:)

X

Yaaaaay!! This is an exciting thread!! With your sailing I’m guessing you’ll be ttc a couple months after us.
You’re right he will be the most amazing daddy :)

I can't believe you are back!! How exciting (for you and us :lol:)

X

Eek i know, its going to be a while yet but i wanted to get back on here and have alittle support so i dont go crazy waiting haha

Yaaaaay!! This is an exciting thread!! With your sailing I’m guessing you’ll be ttc a couple months after us.
You’re right he will be the most amazing daddy :)

we will! omg we will be TTC buddies!

Welcome back Netty! Fx for a much simpler process to get your baby this time round.

Xx

Welcome back Netty! Fx for a much simpler process to get your baby this time round.

Xx

hey lady another old face!! thanks so much hopefully its my time this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back