My tests!!!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Right i got through yestoday when my period was due *thank god* ill be 15 dpo today, done

an answer test which i will post in a min...the line isn't the same colour as the test line which i

was hoping it was going to be! When would it get darker? im starting to worry now.

Ebay tests havent got much darker since yestoday! please help.

Attachments

• IMG0143A.jpg
    IMG0143A.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG0138A.jpg
    IMG0138A.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I think it varies when line gets as dark as the control line, I took my 1st test a week late and thats when the line was just a litle bit less dark than the control line and mine started off as twins, so dont worry about the line not being as dark.

there is different amount of dyes in each test aswell so they can vary.

I didn't get really dark lines until a few days ago. Even when the Hcg doubles, the line might only get slightly darker, plus it's variable depending on how concentrated the pee is and so on. I'm now about 28 DPO, so give it time.:)

Do you mean when you test again in the afternoon they are darker than FMU tests? I've found that to be the case too frankly.

I have just had a look at some of tests and it would appear that were getting darker on a daily basis and were as dark as the the control line from around 19DPO.

Have you done a CBD?

Yeah liverpoolmum, why is that? weird x

Mr_b i havent done a clear blue yet because i dont want to see 1-2 like it kept seeing when i had mc, i want to wait to make sure t will say anything but 1-2...just me being silly hate seeing that x

That's fair enough hun, I can understand that. When i did my CBD I now know (having had early scans to give me a date) I was 14DPO and it said "2-3 weeks" I must have had very strong wee that morning, lol.

Thanks ladies,

What dpo are your tests hun? simular to mine but your last ones really got dark x

That's fair enough hun, I can understand that. When i did my CBD I now know (having had early scans to give me a date) I was 14DPO and it said "2-3 weeks" I must have had very strong wee that morning, lol.

lol cool, i cant wait to get a strong positive x

lol cool, i cant wait to get a strong positive x

It wont be long! I was testing with IC strips on a daily basis, was great seeing the line appear darker and quicker as I got further along.

Erm.. I think I was 13dpo on the first one so 27dpo by the last one xx

Yes I would definately say the line will get darker the further along you are, my tests started off with very faint lines, then 4 days after my period was due I got a really dark line on a first response test. When is/was your period due?

You're welcome hun x I know how scary it all is xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back