TiffanyJaynexo - Labour Watch!! - UPDATE - Pic on post 120.

Get a good nights sleep Tiff. I hope things get moving soon.

I certainly will! Feel really tired even though I haven't done much. I think contractions wear you out!
Going for a nice bath and then some sleep :) xxx

Oh bless honey, u rest easy and I am sure Grace will be with u tomorrow. Take care Xxxxx

Lol - there was me getting all excited thinking you were too busy giving birth to text. lol

xxx

Hey girls :D
Have been having contractions ALLLLLLLL day.
Sometimes they're regular like every 5 minutes and they were every 3 minutes earlier but now they're quite irregular again :( I keep losing loads of plug too but my waters are still intact. We've come home now and I'm just having something to eat and an early night tonight. Don't think she's going to be a due date baby but she's definitely on her way!

I was shaking for ages earlier when it all started, I'm a bit calmer now but it's still very scary now that it's finally happening!

Thanks Lorna for making this thread, I'll text you if anything happens in the night! xxx

Aww I was shaking like hell when it all kicked off too, but you will be fine hun :) get all the sleep you can now Tiff! lol x

g'luck Tiff . Cant believe its happening already ! So excited for you x

I swear I posted on here earlier! Gl tiff, hope it all becomes more regular again for you x can't wait for updates x

Thanks girls :love:
Have lost more plug and contractions are getting a lot more painful now, Ouch!
OH has just gone for a quick bath then we're off to bed.

You never know I might be texting you in the morning Lorna :p xxx

Aw good luck hun... not long now until you have your little girl in your arms :) xxx

Good luck Tiff! Enjoy every moment of it! It's amazing x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Arrrrrgh.
Contractions are coming on a lot more now and are quite painful. I just went for a pee and afterwards I felt a trickle of water? Not sure if it could have been my waters?

Oooh maybe? Stick a pad on and try walk about and see if anything more happens Xxx although when my waters went they went movie style lol Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back