Tia has a tooth!!!

kayzee

Reaction score
OMG :shock: where did that come from?

She has been dribbling on and off for weeks now and occasionally been a bit hot and grumpy, weve been using the odd dose of calpol and dentinox teething gel which you can use from birth.

Then all of a sudden i go to change her today and just check her mouth and there it is :shock:

A brand new sharp teggy just sticking out from her gum at the bottom with a ridge of one right next to it so wont be long before she has another.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!!!!!!

How are all the other teething bubbas coming along?

Luv to all, kaye and tia. xxxx

Yeah to Tia! Jacob has all the symptoms but no teeth yet! It could be a looongggggggg wait!!!

YEY!! what a clever girly!

You must be beeming from ear to ear sweety!

Give her a squeeze from me and alice! :hug:

awww thats so wonderfull hun im so pleased ... sorry ... please forgive me for this

WILL ALL BABIES PLEASE STOP CUTTING TEETH BEFORE MY ALFIE AS HE HASNT GOT ANY YET AND HE IS VERY UPSET WITH IT ... SO NO MORE PEGGYS PLEASE!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

seriously babe thats great bet you are so proud

Well done Tia but I am sooo jealous as Leorah has been suffering for 3 months now and still no teeth poking through they just go up and down, up and down :(

Tia please send the tooth fairy some vibes for leorah :wink:

awwwwwwwwww bless your poor babies :hug:

i have been so lucky with her, sleeping through from 2 weeks and now a tooth with out too much trouble.

i just wish it was like this for all our babies, just doesnt seem fair :hug:

i will have to get a pic when she lets me, shouldve seen the look on her face this morning when she went to chew her thumb, total shock think about sums it up :lol:

New peggy dust and lots of cuddles for those poor babies sufferin teethin :hug: :hug: :hug:

love kaye and tia xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back