Thrush

keli

Reaction score
Think i've got thrush.. Cooper got white tongue, he's had it for a couple of days didn't think much of it thought it was milk. But had a deep pain in my left breast las t night after feeding and it didn't go away remembered i had a leaflet so i dug it out and i had quite a few of the syptoms and so did Cooper. My MW is coming to see us tomorrow. She said ring out of hrs docs of canestan oral?.. does that sound right? Searched on here and people seem to use darkatin (sp) gel, can you get that over counter or just on prescription? Thanks for any replies xx

Thanks Midna :hug: he has been a grump today but he's sleeping now will see what he's like when he wakes up. Did try to wipe the white stuff off with finger but it stayed. Rang the docs and they just said to wait till MW comes tomorrow :| Hope its not mastitis as that sounds really bad, will def watch out for signs. My nip has also lost its colour which also is a sign of thrush :think: been and got some natural yogot from shop and covered my nips with it, very soothing :) xx

Sounds like it could be thrush, get to doc or MW tomorrow as if it gets worse it interferes with feeding etc and makes them really upset & unsettled. We both had it last week (both orally and my nips) and its just clearing now, doc thinks Ellie had it for a while and antibiotics agrivated it. Hope you both get it sorted soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks HC, what are you using to clear it up? .. MW should have been here this morning but hasn't turned up yet :( He's feeding fine still bit of a grump but think that's just him :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back