thrush question

mrs h

Reaction score
Judah has been to the doctors today as he has been refusing feeds and being sick a lot, and the dr said he had thrush in the mouth.
Is it normal for them to scream all day with thrush or is something else bothering him.
I did mention to the dr that he was crying a lot more and she said his mouth will be hurting him but i didnt htink he would be screaming all day. This doesnt sound normal to me has anyone elses babies had thrush and did they scream all day?

Hiya hun, both my babies had thrush, but i must say that it never botherd them that much, to be honest Alastair never cried and it didnt stop him feeding and he had it really bad :(

Hope things get better hun :hug:

Leorah never seemed bothered by thrush either but I have read it can be painful and put them off feeding. Leorah only screams all day with teething pain.

Finley had it when he was a few days old, and he was really in pain, i mean its understandable, they are trying to suck but their tongue is sore, itll make them really unsettled, Finley did scream for a few days,

its much better now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back