Thrush & maybe to much info haha!

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
So... Im just back from seeing the midwife. Ive been experiencing alot of dampness bellow clear like water but sometimes its like a wee gush. Anyways i got examined today and its actually thrush..... Ive never had thrush but from what i gather i thought it would be a thick white discharge. The midwife said its really common been giving a capsule to insert.

Anyone else had this?

Hey! I always used to suffer with thrush but wierdly enough I haven't had it since having my daughter, but when I was pregnant with her, I got it a lot. Yep go to the pharmacy or doctor and get them to sort you out a pessary, pretty sure you can have the pessary when pregnant but they will advise which one to have.

Thrush can be very uncomfortable! I always had it soooo itchy and unbarable xx

Hey! I always used to suffer with thrush but wierdly enough I haven't had it since having my daughter, but when I was pregnant with her, I got it a lot. Yep go to the pharmacy or doctor and get them to sort you out a pessary, pretty sure you can have the pessary when pregnant but they will advise which one to have.

Thrush can be very uncomfortable! I always had it soooo itchy and unbarable xx

Sorry to hear you have suffered with it alot in the past. I havent had an 'itch' or anything uncomfortable other than the dampness so strange.
Yeh they prescribed me with a dissolvable tablet for down at my lady bits lol.

Oh isnt pregnancy so glamorous!

Roll on friday for my 20 week scan x

I have mine on friday too :dance: yay!! xxxx Well if you aren't having any itch symptoms thats good! xx

I have mine on friday too :dance: yay!! xxxx Well if you aren't having any itch symptoms thats good! xx

Yey! R u excited? Ru finding out the gender of ur baby? Im due the week after u x

Yeah I saw you're due just after me eek! Yes I am finding out the gender if the sonographer will let us, are you going to find out? I love scans because I just love seeing the baby! Xx

Yey! R u excited? Ru finding out the gender of ur baby? Im due the week after u x

Yeah I saw you're due just after me eek! Yes I am finding out the gender if the sonographer will let us, are you going to find out? I love scans because I just love seeing the baby! Xx

yeh we are going to find out too if we are allowed. Im so excited but so nervous at the same time. I just want the baby to be ok, my heart melted at my 12 week scan was amazing! My son is 11 so the differenxe between scans then and now WOW!

Hope all goes well for ur scan xxx looking forward fo hearing ur gender news and seeing ur scan pix xx

Yeah scans have even improved since I had my daughter 5 years ago it's much clearer... I'm really excited I loved my first scan so much! Good luck! Xxxx

Was just going to add - natural yoghurt helps, both eating it and... rubbing some on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back