Is it possible....? warning maybe tmi

Tillytots

Reaction score
Sorry if tmi and this is not a nice thought BUT...

my SIL who is 28wks pregnant has just returned home from hospital as she keeps bleeding. It comes to light she has thrush really bad.

OH called me the other night to say he had thrush symptoms but strangely I didnt have any at all until after sexytime with him. Is it possible he could have caught it from his sis off towels??? They all use the same towels in there house and it occured to me that HE could have given it to me. I wouldnt have questioned it but at the time I thought it strange how he had the symtoms before I did :think: plus they use eachothers razors, towels, sponges etc....bath rarely gets cleaned - its a hygeine nightmare :puke:

Jeez I bloody hope not - thats a nasty thought - eeeuuuuww Id rather I grew my own fungus

Yeah it is possible, My step dad had a fungal nail infection and it was passed on to me by using the same towel (this was years ago) it want in my nails though, I got it on my chest for some reason..the doc told me that was probably how I got it.

Yup... especially with towels... You should never share towels.

I keep telling him about towels but he's a man :wall: :wall: never listens. Il be glad when he comes back home to live tbh...at least I can keep him in some sort of check

yep it can be passed on to you like that hun im affriad
manda xx

well i would assume if they use each others towels.. they probably use the same bar of soap... so.. shes washer her you know what and so has he.. so it can get passed on very very easily... eww!

:puke: ew... my OH's family all share towels too. i think its really yukky and have to take my own towels with me when we go to stay, cos they'll always say "oh there's a couple of towels on the rail in the bathroom - help yourself" and i can imagine only too easily where they've been... :puke:

Ewww! I NEVER use a towel someone else has used! Tell your OH to make sure he uses his own stuff from now on!

I know its so gross :puke:

When OH lived here with me he thought it was some sort of luxury having your own towels and things being ironed etc - I do have a towel fetish though lol :? ...his fam...they arent very erm...dont know what the word is without calling them skank - which makes me feel bad but its close to the mark :(

They even borrow toothbrushes :puke: :puke:

maybe you could just say they're a close family...??!!! :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think its poss he caught it off her towells then, as thrush is a fungus that grows so perhaps the fungus was on towell.???

go see doc for prescription as im not sure if we can use all the over counter remedies while preg, best be safe and check x

I know SO SO bad!!!!!

How some people live.... :shakehead:

Its ok mrsbrickelltobe I went to docs and have got presciption now so hopefully everything will be ok

x

BBBLLLLEEEEUUUUUGGGGHHHHH, sharing a toothbrush, nooooooooooo thats so wrong........ :shock: :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back