Thrush Ouch :S Sry Tmi.

BountyBoo

Reaction score
:? I've got Thrush :shock: Sry if Tmi .

It's horrible ... I've been to town and got some Caneston Once Pessary and Cream - £12 (That almost made me ouch as much as the Thrush itself!) ... but now I've read the pack and it says not to use if trying to concieve, and I'm off to Paris this afternoon so i can't go to the docs, and i really need some relief! so i think i'm still going to use it anyway, is there any serious reason i shouldn't as i thought thrush is quite common in pregnancy anyway!

Thanks for any advice you may have!

Kirsty xx

Dont know why you wouldn't be able to ot use it while TTC as like you say thrust is common in pregnant ladies!!!

but since I cant give you that much advice I really just wanted to give you some hugs cause thrush hurts, I used to get it a lot and its not fun specially not in this heat!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I had thrush when i was pregnant with DD and it was the worst case ever. I scratched until i bled (sorry if TMI) and so went to the doctors. He prescribed me and OH Canestan even though i was a few months pregnant so i wouldnt worry about it. Id take it anyway as it takes long enough to heal up WITH the cream let alone without it! Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

:) Thanks Guys :)

Well I've used it anyway, feeling relief already, phew!

:cheer:

I also had thrush when pregnant with DD and doc's gave me the same thing. Don't worry, drink loads of cranberry juice and get BDing in Paris!! :hug:

:hug: I hope you feel better soon.

This is gonna sound really gross but my Dr said that dipping a tampon in live yoghurt and then wearing it also really helps, as the bacteria in the yoghurt sets things back to normal.

I've never tried it but it's an alternative if you don't want to use the over the counter products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back