Thrush

Tillytots

Reaction score
Aghhhhhh I have the dreaded thrush :wall: :wall: :wall: Can I use Canestan cream? Ive read different things which say yes you can, no consult your doc, pessaries are better bla bla.... I have some cream in the cupboard and I really, really could do with some relief NOW :|

This is probably the worst time Ive ever had it, its agony :cry:

Sorry Tilly i cant help im sure someone will as ive never had it but didnt want to read and run.

Hope it eases for you soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yes yu can its fine ure doctor would prescribe it anyway! i had it a few weeks ago it was horrible but as soon as i started using the cream it was so much better. hope it gets better soon x

littlepip said:
yes yu can its fine ure doctor would prescribe it anyway! i had it a few weeks ago it was horrible but as soon as i started using the cream it was so much better. hope it gets better soon x

slap it on.. ur fine..get some cooton panties on.. and a pantiliner.. hope its better tmro..xxx

I had it to got pessary and cream but did not help then read on pregnancy site to have a plain bath and add cup of vinegar makes your body less acidic now I feel fine

I had a little bleed which they thought was related to my thrush, i've used two pessaries from doctor so far this preg-nice! I've never had thrush before and i had no itching which i thought was the main sign of it.

You may as well start of the cream tonight.

thanks girls - I used it and it helped for 5 mins and its agony again :cry: its making me walk funny as it feels like Im being sliced with a razor :puke:

Hi Sarah,

I hope you get better soon... Canesten pessaries are actually Ok to use during pregnancy although they recommend you check with your doctor first just for safety's sake I think so they can cover their own backs!

I used to get thrush loads but haven't had it for a year or two now. Touch wood, fingers crossed and all that.

Anyway many :hug: :hug: :hug: and I hope you start to feel better soon... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back