Thrush!!!!! Argh

No Hun nobody said anything about it u seen a thread on here I've been worrying all the way through not doing me any good too be honest I'm sure all is ok Hun xx

I've had a few internals with speculems and swabs I'm sure that's much worse Hun xxx

Thanks honey I rung the midwife and they said everything will be fine and they preferred me to use the applictor.
they said id have to put it in 6-7 cm quite high to cause any damage and be very rough!!! x

Thanks honey I rung the midwife and they said everything will be fine and they preferred me to use the applictor.
they said id have to put it in 6-7 cm quite high to cause any damage and be very rough!!! x

I'm glad they reassured u Hun xx

I used my third pessary yesterday and every time I have used the applicator. I hope everyone's thrush clears up soon as it's horrid and with this weather is even worse!!x

I used my third pessary yesterday and every time I have used the applicator. I hope everyone's thrush clears up soon as it's horrid and with this weather is even worse!!x

Hey hun
Im glad im not the only one whos used it!!! doctor only prescribed me one pessary so hopefully that does the trick.
I probably put mine up around 4inches max so hoping ive not done anything harmful but i think id know about it by now!!!
although the nasty stuff is still coming out of me now lol x

I used mine during the day because I was so itchy I couldn't wait to do it till night time but so far so good. I go through about 10 panty liners a day easily especially with this weather. I change knickers a few times to I think that helps. Also I stopped using scented liners as I think that was irritating my skin even more. I can't actually see my bits anymore lol and I haven't got the mirror out to have a good look but I was split which used to bleed a little. Thank god there is a pessary version as we can't take the tablet! lol xxx

Aw I know hun

I think i caught mine before it got bad as just had a little itching and soreness and a little discharge think ive caught it before its got really bad. doctor said she didnt feel the need to do swabs though as she could just tell by looking. im the same hun cant really see down there properly and even struggled to find the entry to my vagina to put it in hahahaha!!! although because i dont use tampons i forgot last night that when you put pessarys in you push up and back slightly and i just pushed straight up so think it hurt me slightly x

Yeah I struggled to find entry ha ha must have lost all sense of co-ordination lol not as bad as men, it didn't nearly go up my bum or anything ha ha x

Lol I love this!!!! I'm sure I nearly prodded my bum hahahahaha x

ha ha I wasn't that far off just didn't seem to get it in on the first few tries. Shows how active things have been for me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back