Thrush!!!

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
The last time I saw my consultant, the nurse took a swab because I said I had some itching.. and it turned out to be thrush. Anyway, the nurse said on the phone to book an appt with my doctor to get some cream. I never did because by the time I had the results back, the thrush appeared to have cleared up.

So now it's back, with a vengeance.. but instead of booking a doctors appt, I decided to go straight to the chemists to get something to ease the itching :oops: (I went in my lunch-break and I wont get a day off to be able to book an appt with the doc until next Wednesday now)

The woman behind the counter asked me if I had seen the doctor and if I had his/her approval. I said not yet.. but I had been told it was thrush a couple of months ago, and the symptoms had just come back. She said "I'm afraid I can't sell this to you unless you've had a referral from your doctor." I contemplated changing my story and saying "Oh yes, actually, I forgot, my doctor DID tell me to get some of this..." :roll:

*sigh*

So anyway, I came away from there empty-handed.. not going to be able to see a doctor until next week.. I'm itching like bloody mad! I feel dirty and disgusting.. argh! I'm so angry!

Rant over. :wall:

Hmmm yeah I was gonna say the same thing...go to another chemist and tell them you have been advised to get some by your doctor :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back