Thrush!

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Has anyone else suffered with it during pregnancy? It's driving me insane as I keep waking up in the night itching like mad! Seeing midwife on Wednesday so was trying to hold out until then but I don't think I'll be able to! Does anyone know if the chemist will give me anything or will they take one look St my bump and tell me to go to the doctor?

Thanks in advance for any advice/tips!

Xx

mmmmm im not sure if you can use the canesten pessary in preg but id imagine you could use the cream you can buy it in the chemist so just double check. Yoghurt is one of the best things for it my doctor always told me. Ive had it a few times not yet since ive been pregnant tho so sorry cant help much. x

I had it and the doctor gave me a perscription for canesten the external cream :) hope it goes away

You can use the pessary, that's what the doc would prescribe you if you went to them. Don't tell the pharmacist you are pregnant though cos they won't sell you it even though its fine. I got advised not to use the applicator though, just use finger to insert it x

You can use the pessary, that's what the doc would prescribe you if you went to them. Don't tell the pharmacist you are pregnant though cos they won't sell you it even though its fine. I got advised not to use the applicator though, just use finger to insert it x

I can't really hide the fact that Im pregnant - Im huge! Do you think they'd sell it to me if I said it was for somebody else? Or if I sent my OH in for it?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back