Thrush!!!!! Argh

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
This warm weather is driving me insane!

Doctor has just taken one look down there and diagnosed it even without swabs!!!!

Anyone had creams and pessarys during pregnancy? X

How weird I was just about to put a post up, I've got it so bad I started bleeding, I have been using the cream for 2 days but it burns when I use so have got an appointment at doctors this afternoon as can't carry on like this :(

Oh hun!!!! Mines defo not that bad just yellowy discharge and white and itchy and very uncomfortable.
I'm going to be putting some cream on in a minute.
When's your doctors appointment? Mine didn't even do swabs knew what it was instantly

Really feel for you chicken, it's this bloody heat x

I used pessary and cream Hun at about 19 weeks and just been prescribed again x

I've used it twice now... thrush is a nightmare!! :(

xxx

Aw thanks guys well cream is on...pessary later tonight LAVLEY

I've got canesten cream for mine at the minute but I think I caught mine before it got too bad, was just itchy and irritating

I really dont want to take the pessary :( just scared it will hurt baby :( x

Oh hun!!!! Mines defo not that bad just yellowy discharge and white and itchy and very uncomfortable.
I'm going to be putting some cream on in a minute.
When's your doctors appointment? Mine didn't even do swabs knew what it was instantly

Really feel for you chicken, it's this bloody heat x

Thanks hun Had docs at 3.30 he was awful and didnt listen to anything I said, he gave me some new cream to try and said he didn't want to try pessary due to it might affect my cervix even though I know loads of pregnant women who have used it, do you think it's worth me just buying one over the counter?

Hun my mw has just got doc to prescribe the pessary and I had it a few weeks ago x

Wonder why he said it irritates cervix?
I'm going to put it in anyway seems everyone else been ok x

Girls I feel for you. I don't have it, and fingers crossed I don't get it. But it's hellish. I absolutely hate thrush.

Get guzzling the cranberry juice, I now they say it's for cystitis but I think it helps with thrush too. Xxxx

Well it's in!!! Don't think I put it up far enough as can still feel it!!! Oooops
X

Ok now I'm lookin on google about damaging your cervix with the applicator? It did feel uncomfortable web I put it in as was unsure how far to push it up.
Do u think I'd know if I'd damaged myself x

Ok now I'm lookin on google about damaging your cervix with the applicator? It did feel uncomfortable web I put it in as was unsure how far to push it up.
Do u think I'd know if I'd damaged myself x

U should b fine Hun if u have to use it again just don't use applicator x

Did u use the applicator hun? Nobody told me and doctor said it would be fine to use? X

I dint this pregnancy Hun but I did with my son as wasn't told not to all was fine. I don't think I pushed it in far enough last time either as I could still feel it and have it back again now grrr lol do fret u will b fine x

Sorry meant dont fret stupid phone x

I am fretting though I'm such a worrier.
Was u advised not to use the applicator this time? I just didn't think anything of it? Doctor just said to use it?
Baby is going mad at the minute just hope I havent done anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back