Thrush and Constipation !!

MrsK

Reaction score
Oh yes another lovely Thread!! I woke before 6am this morning to very sore ladybits - swollen, really sore and itchy with discharge - a serious dose of thrush!! My god was I itchy I could hardly walk with the burning sensation!! So needless to say I am very well creamed up!! I have never used a pessary thingy before but am actually considering it tonight just a bit nervous about getting it in there! Dont think I could use the applicator. Also I feel really constipated this morning like I really need to go but cant - also after yesterdays drama of a small amount of vaginal blood when I did go I am really nervous now of going to the toilet. It explains however what I read on the internet that if you go for a poo and you have a small amount of vaginal spotting or bleeding it means that you possibly have a vaginal infection so maybe it was the Thrush working!! Needless to say my lower half is not feeling too hot today!!!:wall2:

hey! ive shoved in a pessary this morning, they dont bother me at all. we are definately on the same wave length i think! constipation and all!! x

hey! ive shoved in a pessary this morning, they dont bother me at all. we are definately on the same wave length i think! constipation and all!! x

It is horrendeous!!! Can I ask did you put it in with the applicator or your finger? Sorri for asking but I am scared to put it in in case I hit something wrong and end up breaking my waters or something!!! How far does it go in?

hope things settle down for u soon hun ive had thrush on and of nearlly all the way through x

When I had reoccurring thrush in the early days of this pregnancy I got prescribed the pessary. I spoke to my GP because I was really nervous of using the applicator in case I hit my cervix and caused a problem. He told me that the cervix is quite strong and even if you did accidentally knock it, then there shouldn't be any problem.

Follow the instructions and don't shove it in too hard and I'm sure you will be just fine :)

the applicator is better to use and it wont cause any harm to your cervix, you are in control of pushing it so if u have any discomfort stop for a few mins, the pesary did wonders for my thrush in 1st pregnancy i was also around this stage good luck the things we go through eh xxx

Constipation is a problem for me too dear..I am sipping hot water a lot bcz of flu but it has helped my constipation problem..try it out..

Well I had a shower and at last got relief in the other area as well. Feeling alot better now for it even managed a bit of polishing! Going try the Pessary thing tonight (I canny spell that lol) to see if I can get relief now in that area!!

My midwife said not to use the applicator but otherwise it's fine. :)

It is horrendeous!!! Can I ask did you put it in with the applicator or your finger? Sorri for asking but I am scared to put it in in case I hit something wrong and end up breaking my waters or something!!! How far does it go in?

i used the applicator and put it as far in as i can get it. i can feel my cervix and know its well and truely closed :rofl: so dont panic and put it up there! haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back