Bye ladies

zebrastripes said:
katyk said:
zebrastripes said:
Oy,get back here,you're not allowed to leave,you're too funny:)

It's probably just because now there's nothing really to follow-like in 1st/2nd/3rd tri's..

I'm confused- do you mean like the baby/toddlers boards? :)

No,they are great.But I know that when I had Willow and realised I had to expand past 3rd tri I was at a bit of a loose end for a while,getting used to other boards I didn't really go on before :)

I found it over welming at the start going from one main board, to lots more! i still have a peek in 1st,2nd and 3rd tri, but i feel naughty if i post anything.

don't go! stay!
crying.gif

Thanks girls for your replys, i think im feeling a bit pnd today for god only knows reasons.
I like everyone too natalie, heres not one person on here i dont like.
And if im having a bad day - il post instead of getting upset ( i need a good cry).

Thank you all so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Thanks girls for your replys, i think im feeling a bit pnd today for god only knows reasons.
I like everyone too natalie, heres not one person on here i dont like.
And if im having a bad day - il post instead of getting upset ( i need a good cry).

Thank you all so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun. go and run yourself a lovely warm bath, and have a good cry (thats where i tend to have a cry if i need one ).

we are always here if youneed us hun!!! :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: You leave.... Your not allowed.. I'll tell the mods.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I post on ALL the forums... just for the sake of it.. Because I have no life....and have pointless wisdom to impart.. You have two babies... you must have loads more than me... Post everywhere....s*d what the name of the board is... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think we should have a billy no mates thread when were all having days like i am today. then we can all huddle together and cry and moan and bitch

do you go on the adult/private board? we have an in-depth moan more on there lol :) just ease yourself into one board at a time :)

It may be lack of sleep has got you down? It always effects me that way.

please dont go hun if you ever need a chat just pm me hun have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a good cry yesterday.... And iv just found my used snot rag in my cardi pocket..... would you like to use it??? :D

hmmm nice foxxi!!!

Lack of sleep defintely, imogens been hard work lately and as much as i love her i have been desperate for some kip

I dont make that offer just to any old one ya know!!!

hey sarah don't go. i know what you feel about not fitting in places, but i just go on all the boards anyway. it's sort of nice to be able to answer the questions in 'ask a mum', and reply to 'what food am i allowed' threads in 1st/2nd tri boards (sorry!), it makes me feel sort of helpful :). hey, i try lol.

i've had a couple of weeks where i am convinced ryan hates me :( even though i know he doesn't..

i think it's great on here. who else would you talk to about your poo's, shows, boob leakage, sex life (in far too much detail than is normal lol) etc. i like that i don't have to be embarrased on here because whatever i ask i know someone else will either be wanting to ask it too or has already been through it.

:hug:

you'll be alright chick. and if you actually actually do decide to go (bad idea.. :lol:) then at least come back on and PM one of us if you feel bad.

:hug:

x

Im not going i promise, i was having a really bad day believe me. but after 7 hours solid sleep and my princess sleeping through has helped lots.
I feel better then i did anyways and will start a moan a minute thread if i need too :hug:

I think aleep deprivation has got to me at last after 7 weeks.but onw shes calming down as well woohoo!

I loves you all, you keep me sane!

Michelle, so you want to talk about poo? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't go Mrs T! We'll miss you!

Who else can be the mystic gender detector?

Xxx

Aww I've only just read through tihis and I'm glad you have decided to stay!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm glad you're staying. :dance: for me online forums are a place where we can all talk and have a laugh but i don't see it as a REAL group of close friends - not that i don't see any of you as friends but i'm sure you will agree that we're more like a big network of women who all have something in common - babies, pregnancy etc... I feel valued as a member, I feel that i can talk to the women on here without being judged, but I don't expect this forum to be my real circle of friends - simply because it would be too unrealistic and too much to ask of you ladies. So i suppose i don't care whether i really fit in or not, i don't care about other members having their 'cliques' or their friends on the forum, i'm very happy for them. Me, i just come on here to chat!!!! :cheer:

And I'm glad you're staying because it wouldn't be nice to lose another member and another gorgeous baby like Imogen! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back