I May Be Stupid...

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
But, are we telling our SS's who we are once they have opend their prezzie on Christmas day etc?! Or, like whenever? As I didnt say who mine was from when I sent it, or a card or anything, as I didnt know if that was the idea... Sorry, iv never done this before im so dim!! :doh:

I was just thinking because when iv got mine... I want to know who to thank etc...

God I cant believe im going to post this... please, one person read... and reply, then let this thread die :lol: so the whole forum dosent think im nuts!!

Love n stuff xxx

Shit, and to top this off I posted it in the wrong section to the one I wanted to!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE CHRISTMAS ROOM!!! :oops: Owwww :doh: :doh:

*leaves post in wrong forum so people can point and laugh*

I think that people have decided to let their secret santees know after christmas. Not sure, have you read the thread.

Y thank you Beanie!! :moon: :lol:

Urmm... I have... but it is still possible for me to have missed the info!! Well, I shall tell my SS after christmas then :D

Thank you... please feel free to... oh, I dont know... DELETE THIS THREAD to save my dignity :shhh:

*Runs and hides, having really answered her own question...idiot*

*Point's and Laugh's* :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Doesn't want anyone to know i secretly wanted to know the same thing :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back