A little update from me ... **updated with good news!**

wow babe what a ride! :(

you're going to be fine i'm sure of that.... and before you know it your beautiful baby in your arms, healthy and full of love

NO NEED TO SAY GOOD LUCK YOUR BLESSED :hug:

Good luck Laura! It's so amazing how much can be done these days or our babies, and so amazing the level of care you can receive. Hope you get the all clear on Tuesday, and hope you get some time off to catch up with all your other stuff :hug:

Thank you so much for your replies and well wishes, everyone :hug:

wow laura great to hear from you but what a pregnancy you have had!! :hug: i am so sorry it has been stressful for you. i hope that tuesday brings good news :pray: and you can enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy. lots of love for a happy and healthy new year for you, your baby and the rest of your family xx Lisa xx :hug:

omg :shock: hun you been through so much :hug: will be thinking of you on tuesday take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, what an awful lot to happen in a short while! I am really pleased that all your tests worked out positively in the end, but so sorry you had to go through all the grief and worry.

Wishing you lots of luck for Tuesday :hug:

Laura, just wanted to say another good luck for Tuesday :hug:

I was getting worried as i hadn't seen you post for a while.

Hopefully the 2nd half of your pregnancy will be a little less stressful.

All the best for the new year.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh god laura, i'm sorry you have had so much stress to contend with.
massive luck for tues, like someone else said if anyone deserves a baby then its you.
missed you on here.
take care & good luck.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

You take care tomorrow, lots of love and luck :hug:

Blimey! What a lot to happen! :shock:

I had to have a heart scan with my daughter and all was ok, so fingers crossed for you too :pray:

Sending lots of hugs your way :hug:

Hi

So sorry youve been through all this :) You are very strong and im sure when all this is done everything will be okay.
Good luck for tuesday :hug:

Katrina

Thanks again everyone, your messages are a big comfort. I'll come back on later on today when I've got back from the hospital, to let you all know what they have said. :hug:

thinking of you today laura hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Laura,

I've been offline for a fair while, so have only just managed to catch up & see your post!! So sorry to hear you have had such a worrying time - I'm glad that so far everything has turned good - fingers crossed for you today & love & best wishes for a smooth remainder of the pg :hug:

Em x

You poor thing having to go through all that.

Hope all went well today :hug:

Laura xx

Well, today ended with good news thankfully! The heart consultant checked us out and basically he was happy that everything looks perfectly fine. I ended up having to get scanned lying on my side as baby wasn't having any of it, but they eventually managed to get the angle that they needed and, after much scanning and muttering, they confirmed that all is well with its heart (as far as it is possible to see with any baby at this stage). Big weight off shoulders, I can tell you!

eeek, only 18 weeks to go now - am hoping it's a smooth run from now on :pray:

Thanks once again for all your messages :hug:

so glad all went well! :cheer:

here's hoping that you can have amore relaxing and enjoyable pg... you're nearly in tri 3 too!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back