Thoughts on the following

nikkie88

Reaction score
I have choices for names and wondered what people thought of them...

Girl: Seren Grace, or Keira May
Boy: Kian Lewis.

Seren for a girl is welsh for "star".

all opinions welcome! :) x

Love seren grace! Not keen on Kiera. Kian is ok but too close to Kieran which I don't like at all!

I think Seren Grace is beautiful!!!
Not so keen on Keira or Kian, I prefer the spellings, Cian and Ciara but that could just be the Irish in me!!!!

Like them all, but particularly like Seren Grace. Very pretty.x

I like them all, but Seren Grace is my fave!

Is it pronounced Si-ren or Ser-ren?

Don't like Si-ren.

Really like Keira and Kian :)

Last edited:
It's pronounced ser-en like sarah. but with -en on the end not ah.lol
I prefer Cian spelling also Iriki as i'm welsh there's no K in the welsh alphabet so Cian would be a lot more suitable! :) Thnks for ur input. Seren Grace is my fav as Grace was the middle name of father's grandmother who passed away so thought "Grace's star" translated to Seren Grace would be lovely! :)

It's pronounced ser-en like sarah. but with -en on the end not ah.lol
I prefer Cian spelling also Iriki as i'm welsh there's no K in the welsh alphabet so Cian would be a lot more suitable! :) Thnks for ur input. Seren Grace is my fav as Grace was the middle name of father's grandmother who passed away so thought "Grace's star" translated to Seren Grace would be lovely! :)

Think that's just so lovely x

changed my mind on the boy name!!! found out Cian meant "ancient one"... which doesn't sound to good, so a slight play with lettering... Keyaan, which means "kingly".. which sounds a bit better! haha x

I like them especially seren grace and think the meaning behind it is so personal. It's great. I prefer cian to keyaan. For some strange reason keyaan makes me think of an American kids series out years ago called kenan and kel lol

Hi,

My 16 month old daughter is named Seren Grace, we gave her this name because we wanted her to have a welsh name ( I was born and brought up in north wales), and also because my great grandmother was named Sarah Grace May and that seems to me such a beautiful sounding name which we've almost replicated. Best wishes to you, and perhaps to another Seren Grace xx

I think seren grace is lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back