thought i was in labour :(

sazzylou

Reaction score
I woke up last night having some tummy pains which then developed into massive cramps. i thought "this is it!!" :dance: I didnt even care that she'd be an April Fools Day baby.... They started coming regularly, and i had to get up and wonder round the house doing my breathing, it was really bad, but exciting :cheer:

Then i had one really big one and i thought maybe my waters are gonna break, then..........nothing. They just ..... stopped.

What an anti climax, eh? :cry: :( :roll:

LO started kicking as soon as the pains stopped andi was like :shakehead: "dont even THINK about talking to me" :rotfl:

Aww that was mean hopefully something will happen soon for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: There seems to be a few of these start stops labours about at the moment. I hope the contractions come back properly soon :hug: :hug:

i never thought i would actually be wishing for labour pain.... but last night i was like "BRING IT OOOOONNNN" :twisted: I m just hoping it means something will happen soon :pray:

awww, she has a sense of humour, that was probably her Apriol fools on Mummy :lol:

Tillytots said:
awww, she has a sense of humour, that was probably her Apriol fools on Mummy :lol:

thats what i thought. I am now referring to her as the 'small swine' for winding me up :rotfl: I dont mind if she doesnt wanna come out yet, but its the teasing i dont like :shakehead: Gets me all excited, then stops :lol:

sazzylou said:
i never thought i would actually be wishing for labour pain.... but last night i was like "BRING IT OOOOONNNN" :twisted: I m just hoping it means something will happen soon :pray:

I'm exactly the same hun, yesterday I was convinced it was going to happen, now today I feel back to normal :(

Aww that's pants - but maybe it IS a sign that something real will happen very soon? :hug:

had some more pains this afternoon.....but i reckon its cos MIL and FIL were here and they stress me out :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back