Thought it was happening last night

smess26

Reaction score
Had really bad tummy ache then these pains started from my back then traveled across my stomach. It happened for an hour I felt sick then I layed down fall asleep and nothing. With the pains belly was getting tight but nothing ...

Its a waiting game now babe! Especially when we've had signs it could be soon! Today I actually feel like it won't be long for me. Could be wrong but I know he's on his way! Hope I'll have him in the next 2 weeks.

Just get on ur ball hunny. That really moved things along for me last time. So ya clary sage bath and rub cos babba sounds like he wants to come!! Xx

Txt me if you flood ur street out with waters or loose an epic plug!!! Xxx

Awww xxxx Afraid I've been having similar things since I hit 30weeks or so! I reckon I'll be 8-9 cm dialated before I realise that its the real deal!! LOL

Awww xxxx Afraid I've been having similar things since I hit 30weeks or so! I reckon I'll be 8-9 cm dialated before I realise that its the real deal!! LOL

But that's good too! Less work to do on the day!!! In reality, a lot of women like us that have been having a lot of pain are sometimes 2-3cm dilated when they get to hospital!!

But that's good too! Less work to do on the day!!! In reality, a lot of women like us that have been having a lot of pain are sometimes 2-3cm dilated when they get to hospital!!

well with the pain of these BH I hope so!! they'd better be doing something! I never had them like this with my other 2 :S

well with the pain of these BH I hope so!! they'd better be doing something! I never had them like this with my other 2 :S

Same as!!! I said to OH I wanna be at least 9.5 cm when I get to hospital after all this!! Lol! Wishful thinking???

Same as!!! I said to OH I wanna be at least 9.5 cm when I get to hospital after all this!! Lol! Wishful thinking???

LOL - last night in the car I had to pretty much "hang" from the handle (above the door) as pressure from the head was unbearable! (note: I was passenger!! ;))

Come on people, lets have a labour watch, IM getting bored, my labour watch on friday will be boring, oh she has had her spinal, now cut open, baby born, sewn up again :(

We need more than that this week!!

Last edited:
we do need a good labour watch it seems like no one is going into labour lol

i hope something starts and carries on for you soon. I think i have no chance i have not really had any braxton hicks since the last lot weeks ago in hospital and no pains either lol, i did try having sex this morning but it just made me feel like i had pulled a muscle in my side pmsl so no idea what my body doing.

It was so so weird. Just keep coming in waves. But we shall see what today brings lol. I want a labour watch too. X x

I reckon in a weeks time we will have a few labour watches! x

Rósa;1889226 said:
I'm gonna miss not having a labour watch :(

Awww but it'll still be exciting hun! :)

These babies are just teasing all of us, I am waiting patiently for labour watches, might make time go faster for me - Selfish much? :lol:

Lol I can't wait now so excited dh asked me if I was worried as I've been through it before and know.ways to come but I'm not I dont worry I've done it once I can do it.again. x x

Lol I can't wait now so excited dh asked me if I was worried as I've been through it before and know.ways to come but I'm not I dont worry I've done it once I can do it.again. x x

That's right!! About 2 months ago I was freakin out about it all but I know I can do it! Same as you!!! I'm soooo excited about the whole experience!!! Almost there aren't we babe? Xxx

You know what we are and I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited.to meet all of our.babies plus I've.made.some.cracking.friends.along the way!!!!
X x x

You know what we are and I can't wait!!!! I'm so excited.to meet all of our.babies plus I've.made.some.cracking.friends.along the way!!!!
X x x

:) I'm excited for you girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back